Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One week post op

In my sordid yet realistic view on life, I believe pain must be experienced to truly experience life. Again, this could just be the pain meds talking but after what my mind and body have been thru; it works for me. Also, I really like the word sordid.

Here’s a brief post-surgery update. It has been a week. I am still experience stiffness, some soreness, and discomfort. The range of motion is getting better. I attempted to drive yesterday and was unable to maneuver my legs properly with the pedals. On a side note, I gained 5lbs in the hospital overnight and have lost 8lbs since coming home. This is extremely pleasing. I follow up with the surgeon next Thursday. He will remove the stitches and assess my progress.

Oddly enough, I have no further rants, topics or such to discuss at this time. So pass the bottle and twist the cap.

Cheers.

1 comment: